9. Do your laundry to have enough clothes through Election Day
8. Make sure your car is running (or for just CD 5 - make sure you don't lock your keys in your car anymore)
7. Keep an extra pair of socks on hand (if it rains or snows)
6. Set multiple alarm clocks as the hours get longer
5. Buy Advil, bandaids, warm hat and gloves
4. Keep an emergency bottle of booze in your desk
3. Pay your rent and your bills that are due on or before Nov. 7th
2. Hook up with someone from the campaign, for cryin' out loud!
1. ASK YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY AND NEIGHBORS TO VOLUNTEER FOR GOTV - because that's the only way you'll see them until November 8th!