- Country music radio in the gas station
- Getting the steering wheel wave on the hiway
- Needing to use the hi-beams at night
- Driving out into the boonies, where you can see all of the stars, to eat fish caught on a frozen lake and home grown squash and listen and call in to community radio with people who love me for no good reason.
- Parking spaces and no traffic
- Bringing home Mom's tomato sauce, rhubarb sauce, and corn from last summer's garden.
That's why I drive four hours each way for one night.