posted a list like this on her blog a few days ago and I wanted to too, so here's my (current) list.
- Pillowcases. New, old, embroidered, it doesn't matter. I love them, I can't explain it.
- Clearance, thrift stores and antique stores. Good deals in general, who doesn't like that?
- When people come to visit me at the office.
- Bemidji and Guthrie and the people who live there. The trees, the lakes, the peace, the fun.
- Produce and flowers from my parent's garden. The best tasting veggies and the most beautiful flowers.
- KAXE Community Radio. DJs who know me by face, by location and by music selection. I love that I can call-in in the afternoon and have all of my new favorite songs played and I can call-in on Saturday night and connect with Guthrie Nation listening at the same time.
- Treadle Yard Goods. Beautiful, local, inspiration.
- Etsy. My new shopping obsession.
- Skirts. I pretty much only want to wear skirts or dresses every single day. I feel weird when I wear pants. We'll see how this goes this Winter.
- Damask. If it wasn't totally weird, I'd probably wallpaper and upholster everything in it. I just think it's beautiful.
- Politics. Really, how can you not?