Here are two pieces of my apron that I'm starting (before class). Last night I cut all of the pieces and pressed the seams of some of them. And these were the first two to be pinned together. This picture was taken right before I did a little practice on my machine and promptly jammed it. I spent the rest of the night removing thread, oiling the machine, breaking two needles and yanking on the bobbin holder with a pliers. I think there is something wrong with the bobbin holder part cause it won't wind anymore. Also, I can't figure out how to lower the presser foot. I need advice from Mom on this.
Sometimes I feel like it would be easier to hand sew the whole thing.