Grandma Albrecht's Christmas Present (in progress)
A tea towel with all of the things that make me think of her.
- Poppyseed stuffed coffeecake that she makes everyday.
- Potato dumplings for her annual Dumpling Sunday.
- Jars and jars of sweet hot and dill pickles.
- Rosaries that she uses and makes for foreign countries (not shown yet).
- Deer for deer hunting because she hosts all kinds of needy men, getting up before the crack of dawn to make them breakfast having lunch and dinner for them when they come in and just mothering them for two weeks (also not shown).
I don't know about the colors yet. But I really love how the jars of pickles turned out, right down to the "Ball" across the front.