My 24th year was pretty good.
- I found a real job with health insurance and a retirement plan that I love.
- I moved away from my hometown. Bittersweet.
- I started running, something that I never thought I would do.
- I proved to myself that I could do things like cook, paint, and sew.
- I met the love of my life. (We might consider this too close to 2008 to count for 2007, but oh well.)
I also recently changed my nose ring from an actual ring to a little stud
. The lady down in supply (they never seem to remember who I am or that I've been here for a year) told me I couldn't have that in my nose once session starts. Apparently, she didn't know that I'd been hanging around on the senate floor all last winter with it through my nose. But I have kinda been feeling that as a 25 year old, maybe it was a little much.