Anthony and his dad are going to cut down the trees that are too close to our house and reeking havoc on our concrete and roof. I don't want to be outside for those events, but Anthony says I need to be home for possible emergencies, so I'm going to busy myself as much as possible. (Photo from last Spring when we cut down the tree in our backyard - previous owners planted in stupid spots.)
- Make salsa. I might be brave and can it, but otherwise I'll just freeze it.
- Make tomato sauce. Ditto above.
- Clean out and Reorganize cupboards. Neither one of us can handle plastic boxes tumbling down on us anymore.
- Organize dining closet. Seems like I should be able to get more stuff in there.
- And I've been dreaming about Ree's Pasta Alla Vodka all week, yum.
- Like every weekend, loads and loads of laundry.